How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Gender: We find out June 12th! Sam still wants a boy (to be named Mack) and Charley still wants a girl (to be named either Cinderella or Santa. Chris and I have ideas of names but nothing is 100 percent and we haven't spent much time yet talking about it. It's amazing how laid back a 3rd pregnancy can be! HA!
Maternity Clothes: OHHH Yes! I wear cotton dresses a lot in the summer so that has helped out!
Weight gain: 13 pounds! YIKES! I'm blaming that on constant eating out due to the lack of...you know...a kitchen!
Movement: I have felt little flutters for the last two weeks! Nothing to consistant.
Sleep: With end of school year, end of soccer approaching, constant work on the new house....I have no problem hitting my head on the pillow and falling fast asleep! We are holding off on cable for now, so Chris and I have watched 2 whole seasons of "Arrested Development" so far at night. This may or maynot be our 5th time watching the entire season! Ohh how all the characters are so perfectly perfect!
Symptoms: I have quite a lot of pressure and cramping...I chalk most of this up to it being my 3rd go at this!
Cravings: TATOR TOTS! (Holla Sonic Happy Hour!) And I may eat Chipotle twice a week....maybe...
Best moment this week: Feeling flutters while watching Chris teach Sam how to do "diving headers"! I know I'm his mom but my son is going to be a rock star soccer player...he eats up "training sessions" with Daddy! (FTR: Charley could.care.less....ha)
(picture to come)
First Week of School
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment