Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Picture Update!

We happily attended Mike and Kristen's beautiful wedding!  Of which I have only this picture of Sam looking ever so handsome!  Daddy looked equally as handsome in his tux and sneakers but I have no proof!  Just take my word! :)  Sam sat perfect through the ceremony and Charley joined us for the super fun reception! (Charley lost her ability to attend a wedding until her own due to her "incident" at Cam and Wayne's!  HA!) 
 We went up to JMU to see Marshall's soccer team in a spring game!  Nonnie (or should I say Fi (f-long i)...that's what all his college buddies call him!) played great!  He will be a senior this year...I can't believe it!  He is scheduled to graduate on time from a Division 1 university with a degree in accounting!  We are super proud of him!  We took several of Chris's current team with us and showed them all of our old stomping grounds!  It was a fun trip!  They all laughed out loud when I showed them the "Sam's Hotdog sign" that Chris rented for a week to count down our wedding on!   Man I wish I had a picture of it!
 We went to support Gee-Jo at the Vinton Relay for Life!  Mom is in charge of the survivor's tent and she rocked it!  We also got to walk the "care giver" lap with her!  I'm pretty sure it made her heart very happy!


Sam and Charley surely enjoyed all the free kids crafts and blow ups!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails