Friday, January 20, 2012

You know what they say about payback...

Several years ago we thought it would be funny to get Dylan a set of drums for Christmas!   Well look what Sam got from his Aunt Laura this year...

 you know what they say about paybacks!  HA!
They both LOVE this recorder! Of course neither one of their parents know any notes...do you even call them notes...I'm so musically challenged!   Every time I let Sam play (because this little recorder has one very special spot at the tip-top part of the coat closet and only makes appearances when I'm feeling really adventurous!) Sam asks when is Dustin coming back over!  Dustin is in our small groups and is the band director at a local high school and play lots of different instruments!  He will hold the different notes and let Sam blow!  Dear Dustin, How much are your recorder lessons? Love, The Terribly Non-Musical Dowdy's!  Because it's definitely "music to our ears" when we hear different notes being played instead of the same high pitch one! HA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails