Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Re-cap

I decided to wrap up the holiday season with one long post so make yourself nice and cozy!  
We met some of my family for lunch and to look at the trees at Hotel Roanoke!  Here we are walking across the bridge!  Who spots that hunky husband of mine in his corduroy blazer...ohhh-la-la!  

 Parker cuteness...

 Cousin love...


 Clearly Charley was in a good mood!


I mean really...
 Most of the gang...
We also made chocolate candy at the Dowdy's!  The kids like "painting" their chocolate suckers and Charley liked eating chocolate for a whole 2 hours...ha!  

On Christmas Eve we spent time with the Dowdy's, went to Christmas Eve where Charley loudly shouted for everyone to "wake up" as we were praying, and met up with my Dad's side of the family for our annual singing of "Twelve Days of Christmas".

Finally we made it home...look at the excitement of their faces!  Elli is just hoping Charley drops some of those cookies...
 Sprinkling reindeer food...
 As always...Santa needs the caffeine...
 This pretty much sums up how lucky I am...I love these three...
 Pretending to sleep with Daddy...
 Christmas morning joy...



 Chris always calls Charley his polar bear so he got her this cute stuffed animal...her "pole-dah bear"


 Christmas morning breakfast just the four of us!
 All tuckered out on Christmas night!  We had a great Christmas with time spent with both families and grandparents spoiling our children like only grandparents can!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails