Saturday, January 21, 2012

Soccer Fun!

We have all really enjoyed Sam's "soccer league" on Sat. mornings!  They only really scrimmage for 5 minutes at the end and they mostly play fun games but it is perfect for this soccer loving 4 year old!  He loves this game where you have to kick the other players ball off "soccer island"!  The very first practice he was pretty shy and never raised his hand to volunteer for anything (he is the youngest one out there)!  Now he always wants to be the "shark" and plays much harder now that he has gained some confidence and is familiar with everyone!  When they call for a water break Sam always runs over to grab the quickest sip of water and race back out to the court and to put his foot on the ball...ready for the next drill!  He just absolutely LOVES it!   

 Even Charley is showing some interest in soccer!
 All three in the same shot!
 I don't want to be "that mom" taking pictures of the practice the whole time so I pretend I'm taking pictures of Charley and Chris playing! HA!
 I could squeeze both of them!
Sam, we love watching you play soccer because we know how much you love it!   You have SO MUCH fun out there!  We are so proud of you!  (even though you are only 4 you always keep count and you know exactly how many times you "got the coaches out"!  That's our boy!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails