I don't know what my problem was this weekend but I didn't take a single picture. Sometime you just have to sit back and enjoy and not worry about the camera. This weekend was one of those weekend where we had nothing officially planned but had so much fun flying by the seat of our pants! On Friday we had an impromptu date with the Jones Family of Four! We met up at Chuck-E-Cheese, ate dinner at McAlister's, and hopped on down to "SweetFrog" for some yummy frozen yogurt. Our kids literally were running circles on the sidewalk having the time of their lives! I'd say it was a Friday night hit! Sat. we met up with the Storcks to walk around the track while the boys played some soccer. Then the boys headed to play golf while Amy and I tempted fate with Charley and Parker and went shopping. Let's just say the boys were only allowed to play 9 holes! Ha! Sunday we celebrated Lynn Haven's 50 anniversary then headed over to the Amy and Greg's for family dinner! The kids loved learning how to "do a cartwheel" (even MaJo showed us she still has what it takes!) and playing football in the backyard! It was a perfect fall weekend!
Nothing says fall like this little mix....
YUMMY! Candy corn mixed with peanuts. Sam took these cute jars for his teachers when it was his "snack day" at school! The kids only got pretzels and grapes so I say the teachers made out!

No comments:
Post a Comment