Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love a good deal!

But even more than a good deal I love some quality me time.  On Sat. night after dinner I ran by myself to the mall for a quick "power shopping session"!  Shopping without kids is pure bliss!  It was a great night...I had on my comfy clothes, no one was at the mall, and I had 2 hours of uninterrupted shopping all to myself!  I always shop at the end of the season for next year.  I have learned to shop up a size for sissy!  I got all these cute outfits for Charley for 1.97 a piece!  All these clothes for  6 dollars!  I was one happy momma!  

 Charley wanted her picture taken when I was taking pictures of my finds...the typical toddler smile!
 These were Sam's 1.97 finds!
Money spent on next year's clothes:  12 dollars
Uninterrupted "me time": priceless

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails