I was so excited for Sam that Daddy was able to take him to his first day of preschool. While I was SUPER sad I wasn't able to be there I knew that Chris and Sam were going to have an awesome day! They started their day at of course good ol' Dogwood! We eat dirt cheap there and we all get the sausage gravy! Sam always wakes up on the weekends and asks to go to "the Dogwood"!
So proud of Chris that he took this picture!
Chris said that Sam was killing these puzzles!
Chris also said he knew all the answers to the story but he never raised his hand to answer. He is very shy in new settings!
It was pouring down rain so they had to play in the gym.
Sam told me he "drained four baskets" during recess. Of course that would be the part he would tell me about!
Chris was also proud that he was the only one to catch the beanbag during the bean bag toss name game. Of course Chris would be proud about that!
After preschool Chris went and picked up Charley and headed to my school to eat lunch! I thought it was sweet for Chris to surprise me at school because he knew I was having a hard time knowing I was missing out of the whole preschool thing! Here is Miss Charley coloring some pictures.
Sam always raids my candy jar!
For the record I rarely wear make-up or my hair down at school. I always justify it by saying, "my first graders don't care"! A majority of the time I walk into school with sopping wet hair! I keep waiting for "please dry hair before coming to school" to show on an observation! HA!
I could eat these two up!
Sam, we know you are going to have an awesome year at preschool! You are such a sweet friend and good listener...and super smart too! We are so glad you love school and that your teachers and classmates loves you!




No comments:
Post a Comment