Thursday, June 9, 2011

To the creek we go...

The Allman's (Chris's college roommates parents) were so kind to invite us down last weekend to spend some time on their farm.  Sam and Charley both loved seeing the horses and cooking out beside the creek.  And Chris loved playing cornhole with Ryan and his brothers!  





 Sam L.O.V.E.D playing in the water.  I kept saying that they lived in a little boys Disney Land!  He had a great day!






 I loved catching up with Ashley who is about to have baby Max this summer!  She of course is the cutest pregnant woman I have even seen.  She's the one we all want to hate because she is literally just a little basketball in front!  We always tease them because if Charley had been a boy she would have been named Max.  We of course kept our names a secret so they had no clue but we like to give them a hard time.  We can't wait to meet little Max!  (I'm still trying to convince Chris that we can still use "Max"!


Thanks for a perfect Sunday afternoon Allman family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails