Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beach Bums

The Storcks were so gracious to let us join them at their beach house in Duck this past week!  We had a blast spending our days at the beach and pool and enjoying lots of family time along the way!  We celebrated Father's Day with Duck's Donuts and the boys played a round of golf!  

 Maymee and Geggie can hear the ice cream man a mile away!
 Sam LOVED playing in the sand.  He would go up to the water to fill up his buckets but that is as far as he would go.  He really loved the "big pool"!  He would jump in with his float on and paddle all around.  I can't wait to see how he does at swim lessons this year!
 Love this picture!



Cousin fun! 

 This lasted all of 5 seconds before Charley was playing in the sand again!

 I am SO glad Chris loves to play in the sand because the truth is I don't!
 Some mini-golf fun was had!





A big thank you to Bill and Brenda for opening up their beach house!  We had SO much fun!

1 comment:

The Martins said...

Amen to that girl! I don't like playing in the sand either. I may be a bad mom for that, but hey I guess I make up for it in other ways...right?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails