Today was Chris's and I last day! (I took the kids today since I was finished with everything and my room was packed up!) We have officially titled this summer the SUMMER OF FUN!!!!! So bring it on summer of fun...BRING.IT.ON!
Chris and I made a list of personal, house, and places we want to take the kids "goals" for this summer! Who better to keep you accountable than my internet peeps so here we go! Top of my personal goals include finishing a Beth Moore study have I started, exercise (yes you heard me right), and catch up on my scrapbooks. I have tried to convince my personal trainer husband (did you know he has his undergrad in personal training?? I really have NO excuse) that I am more of a "class" girl than a runner but some how he has managed to take me on 3 runs this week. At one point (after a 30 minute run followed by an hour walk) I yelled at him "Did you forget I am NOT one of your 17 year old soccer players"! The neighbors who were on their front porch got a good kick out that! HA! It should be an interesting summer for sure! We are blessed to both have jobs that allow us to have this special time with kids! It is HANDS DOWN my favorite time of the year!

1 comment:
Emily, I'm so happy for you and Chris that it is summer!Food for thought: everytime you want to be a stay at home mom, think about this. You and your husband get to be home TOGETHER and do fun things with your kids for a couple of months and at Christmas and Thanksgiving every year! That is some serious quality time for your kids and your marriage! I love to be home with my kids, but I sure do miss my hubby b/c he works ALL the time so I can stay home. Everything's a trade off! Love you guys! Have a wonderful summer! I'll be reading all about it! -Abby
Post a Comment