We had the Collins, Wolford's, and Miller's over for NYE and let me just tell you we got a little wild and crazy! We may have even eaten dinner on the Christmas china..like I said WILD! We really meant to do a better job at "entertaining" but somehow the girls ended up in the kitchen talking and the boys ended up playing playstation down stairs...see what I mean about Crazy! :) We did make them toast with sparkling grape juice at midnight just so we didn't feel like the worst host ever! If you ask me good fellowship with great friends is the perfect end to a year!
Bless his heart...Sam tried to make it but he was just so tired!!
"Hey, Layna...how's the Madden game?"!!! Lincoln is multi-tasking at his finest...playing Madden while holding a newborn! Chris, go put that dessert on the Christmas china!!! :)
As far a "New Year's Resolution" I'm going simple....Stress LESS, Enjoy MORE!!!! Feel free to join me and hold me accountable!



No comments:
Post a Comment