A couple of weekends ago Chris was gracious enough to watch both kids so I could meet the girls for a girls night! And just where did we choose to go without kids??? Chick-Fil-A of course!!!! And we didn't cut a single piece of chicken or have to take turns watching kids in the play place and we did some serious and much deserved girl talking!!! I may or may not have walked out passed the "kid zone" and mumbled to myself, "Not tonight, suckas, not tonight"!! We ended the night with going to see Country Strong! I liked it...I cried twice but ultimately my little heart was happy and deep inside I'm a huge country music fan even though I never actually listen to it, if that makes any sense which I'm sure it didn't! :) I got the kids ready for Chris to take to eat pizza with the soccer boys and go to the PH basketball game! Sam would live in this Brazil soccer jersey Gee-Jo got him for Christmas if I let him and Charley wore her I heart Daddy outfit that I got on clearance for all of $4.50! Chris doesn't "do" bows so I sent her in a hat hoping that would help but Chris said she didn't keep it on for long! haha!!
Other random pics:
Look who can't wait for it to warm up...he's still been practicing his game and he has been tearing up some Tiger Woods on the Wii!
This past weekend we went with Chris's Aunt, Uncle, and cousins skiing (more to come later) but this pretty much sums up Charley's feelings on cold weather sports...look at that face...doesn't that explain it all!




No comments:
Post a Comment