Friday, January 14, 2011

What do you do on a snow day when there's no snow???

Your Dad builds you your very own "indoor ski slope" and teaches you how to snowboard of course!

Yep, it's official...he is 100 percent the fun parent!  How can I compete with this...I wouldn't let him do this in a million years!! 




I don't believe any snow was needed to have the time of his life!  It's a good thing we have the fun parent around!  He keeps us on our toes!!  (Amy Jo and Greg witness the whole thing unfold on Skype...they can bear witness of the giddyness that was Sam the ENTIRE time he was "dropping in"!!  (Just in case you are wondering...that would be our loveseat flipped over with an extra mattress from the basement as the ramp and the couch pillows to help with the landing!!)

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

*Like*
Oh wait...this isn't facebook. And yes, I anxiously sit next to the computer waiting for you to blog...

The Martins said...

That is so awesome! You all use that love seat for everything! currently ed is drawing up maps about what they did in the hall with a pile of pillows and a football.

Related Posts with Thumbnails