Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's actually Skype's fault...


or maybe this puzzle's...

It's clearly their fault that I haven't been blogging! 

I just have the blogger blues!  I mean who wouldn't want to work on that puzzle or have 2 hour conversations with your pregnant sister because clearly the decision to use Dr. Browns vs. Drop In bottles takes at LEAST two hours to decide!   That being said...maybe it's just the cold weather, maybe I suffer from Blog Seasonal Disorder?  All this leaves me with 2 questions:

1. Am I a dork for being a puzzle nerd?  You can be honest with me here...I'm the only one aren't I?  My mom still gets me a puzzle every Christmas.  I always shake the box and then reply "Oh Mom, I wonder what this could be???"  because that joke...it NEVER gets old!!

and


2. What in the world did Amy Jo and I do before Skype?  I'm pretty sure it was invented by two sisters who  lived 4 hours apart who got tired of talking on the phone and wanted to stare at each other in their sweats and glasses and their no make-up and talk for hours at a time because who would want to pick up the phone when they could use their computer to call and you could actually see that your sister is STILL wearing the same Carson Newman sweatshirt that she was wearing the last 3 nights and then her adorably cute no way could he be almost four year old could perform "Chubby Snowman" for her LIVE and IN PERSON (sort of in person except for the whole being 4 hours apart thing)....ohhh wait...no Amy and I didn't invent it...we just abuse it that's all!!!  :)

The point of the story is this:  Don't blame me....it's clearly my passion for being a nerd and my equally dorky sister's fault!!!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I am a little shocked that I am the first to comment on this blog. People this is riveting stuff here...!!!
*Sigh* Yes, I am equally dorky that I love to stare at you in my 'whatever inch' flat screen TV that my geek squad husband set up as our computer monitor.

If we could only tape our skype conversations and put them on youtube! People wouldn't even know what to do...

JJ said...

soo....y'all definitely have to come visit now-i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE puzzles! however, i can't start them b/c if i do i will literally stay up all.night.long to finish them. but i do love them!! so...chris and russell can play golf, the kids can play in the playroom and we can do puzzles. (we have skype too so you can still talk to Amy:)!) what do you think!?:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails