GLEE fan!!!!!! and so is my husband! How much did last night take me to my happy place???? When they do the show tune numbers I literally smile the whole time! and are you kidding me...REALLY....a Journey medley....you had me at "Highway run..." and by the time they got to "Don't Stop Believing" I was all the way out of my seat! Remember
this post where I admitted my hidden desire to be in a musical!!! Here comes the true confession....I watched it again, in its entirety with Chris tonight! We may or may not but DEF. did rewind it and do our own little rendition! And Chris cracks me up when he cracks up at Sue's dry humor...they will be forever bonded! And FTR "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" has been my favorite all time song since high school...hence the tears at the end...or maybe those were last day of school tears, I'm easily confused!
Dear Glee,
Thank you for taking me to my happy place not one but two nights in a row! "I'm forever yours....faithfully"
2 comments:
I LOVE this show! I watched it last fall but missed it this whole season because we have something on that night. It pains me to miss and I don't have DVR. Ed on the other hand has not seen it and I don't think he would like it.
FTR, who introduced you to this show? hummm...
i especially went to my happy place last night. journey and josh groban. i mean really.
Post a Comment