Sunday, June 27, 2010

summer time hours!!

Being teachers Chris and I always laugh about our "summer hours"!  We stay up later, are more flexible with our schedules, and are just a little bit plain ol' lazy!   Hence the lack in blogging...I've been spending my time hugging and kissing on two of the cutest kids ever! 

If you can't tell by our crazy and dirty "beach hair"  we just got back from two separate beach excursions and we seriously had the time of our lives!!!  I'll try to play catch up this week so check back for beach updates!  (Kelly and Amy I need pics)
And look at poor Sissy, when we got back in town we found out that Vinton messed up and had accidentally turned our water off (bye-bye to the ferns) AND our AC is completely shot...as in we have to replace both systems completely...should be cheap (not a hint of sarcasm there) and homegirl is like her mommy and is a "high maintenance" sleeper. 
 

So if I don't pass out from heat stroke I'll try and catch up this week but for some reason I don't...just remember...Chris and I are OFFICIALLY on summer hours!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails