You know how we have been having SO much snow! It has been so cold...and what does my son beg to wear??? His outfit of choice: a cut off tanktop and his redskins sweat pants!!! and sometimes he throws OVERTOP his orange "basetball shorts"!!...I did say overtop...and yes I let him!! (notice the tongue...still out...maybe he has a little momma in him after all!)
Sam is WAY into board games now! He loves to play Candyland and calls it the "winner game" because we always let him win! Now memory...memory is a different story...
We always play right before bed, after sissy goes down! Chris and I always battle it out, but Sam is stepping up his game...he is getting really good! And of course we think he is our little genius! (Please note the upside down laundry basket...it was Sam's "house" for his cars..I was just glad it was empty...that means I didn't have any dirty laundry to do!)




1 comment:
Chris, looks like you thought Sam wanted a good ole round of W-Ball
Post a Comment