Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dear __________,

You know how Kelly has "Show Us Your", and BigMama has Fashion Friday, and  McMama has "Not Me Monday"?  Well here is what I thought I'd start: If you had to think of your day in letters, how would it go!  Mine would read something like this:

Dear Little Tykes Basketball Hoop,
Thank you for the HOURS of entertainment you have given our almost 3 year old.  You have earned your weight in gold.  You are such a good friend to a "trying to cook dinner" mommy, a "need to take a shower" mommy, and a "just plain tired" mommy!  Thank you for your existence at the Dowdy House!
Love,
"Trying to cook dinner, need to take a shower, tired" Mommy

Dear Mrs. Tiffany, (Sam's preschool teacher),
Please note that when Sam comes to school in his neon green t-shirt that doesn't match anything...know that his Daddy (who is a child of the 80's) dressed him!
Love,
Sam's Mom (another child of the 80's who has put her love for all things neon...in the past!)

Dear Wintry Precipitation,
Now that I'm on my second day off from school and things are looking good for tom. and more snow is headed our way....I'm no longer bitter that you decided to start Friday after school...you are forgiven!!
Love,
Emily, a first grade teacher you did not want to talk to on Friday afternoon

I was thinking of going with something along the lines of Dowdy Diaries or Dear Dowdy???  What are you thinking???  Do you have any letters in mind???

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

Dear Uterus,

Please start contracting for real! This fake stuff isn't working for me.

Sincerely,

Big, worn out, pregnant momma

Related Posts with Thumbnails