I knew as soon I as met our speech teacher I was going to like her!! Not only did she also go to JMU but within the first 3 minutes of meeting her...I broke her laminating machine...and she was SO sweet about it!! This year Holly's schedule works out that she can eat with the first grade team and we were SO EXCITED when we found out she was expecting!!! She cracks us up at lunch and her sweet spirit is contagious! Holly was due in March but in early January we got the call that she had delivered little Ethan Andrew! Although he is little he is a fighter, much like his daddy who happens to be a firefighter! They keep us up to date through the blog they created! What I LOVE so much about their daily blogs, besides the scripture, is that even after all they have been through they are still praising our God!
As I was looking at their blog Sam said, "look at the "wittle" baby". I explained that he was in the hospital and that we needed to pray for him, but not to worry because by the looks of it, he is quite the fighter!! That night when we laid Sam down for bed and said prayers Sam prayed, "be wif the wittle baby at the doctors, so he can be big jus like Sam" Sometimes those almost 3 year olds know just what to say!! We are praying hard for the Lipes family!!!! Go, Ethan Go!!!!
First Week of School
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment