Today Charley is 11 Months old and I officially say "Stop growing up!!" She is such a big girl!
At 11 months old you:
-Sleep about 11-12 hours. Knock on some wood people because Charley, you are SUCH a good sleeper and you take 2 naps a day!
-Eat anything we eat. Chris found the beauty that IS the Magic Bullet and he whips anything up in there! Tonight she had a whole piece of cheese pizza all blended up! Huh, that's funny...the Dowdy's eating pizza, we rarely do that!
-You want to walk SO bad but you are too quick crawling to care!
-Loves to talk...loudly...huh, that is equally funny, I rarely talk loud...hardly ever!
-Loves anything that has wheels or bounces...bless her little girly heart...she doesn't stand a chance at being frilly...NOT.ONE.MEASLY.CHANCE.
-She can say: bye-bye, mama, dada, Elli, and a form of I love you (at least Chris and I think that is what she is saying and we're the ones that count!)
-Love your big brother! You think he is SO funny! and you are HUGE fan of Elli dog! You like to pull her ears and lift up her jaws, and she just lets you...and mommy says, pay back Elli for sleeping in our bed everynight!
-Climb the stairs in 5.3 seconds.
-Always sleep with Charley bear and your paci!
-Love to look out the front door and beat on the glass!
-Girlfriend, your legs are CHUBBY...I LOVE me some chunky baby legs!
-Scrunch your nose when you laugh!
Charley, I'm in love with all of your sweetest and cuteness...totally in love, you will always be momma's little girl!






1 comment:
she is so so adorable:) i love that little hat! sounds like she is not only adorable, but also a wonderful baby!! happy 11 months sweet charley:)
Post a Comment