Sunday, February 21, 2010

Date Night!!

The Friday before V-day we had our annual V-Day date night with the Jones'....we had SO much fun!!!!

Of course we ate at the one and only IHOP!!!  Did I mention how wild and crazy we are!!! 
This picture cracks me up...oh how I love Kelly!!! 
We went to see Valentines Day and after the movie we continued our crazy night with a trip to Target!!!  Do you know how exciting Target is MINUS kids.....I was giddy!!! 
Kelly, Amy, April....soccer starts tom.....we think we can....we think we can!!!! 

2 comments:

Wolford Family said...

I Can I just say that I am officially DEPRESSED about soccer starting. Really, I think I could get an actual diagnosis of depression from the doctor, LOL.

Keeping up with the Jones said...

I have so mentally prepared myself for soccer season! I "CAN" do it!! haha at least I'm telling myself that! PS: My camo lumberjack hat is awesome! You just wait til October for your next bday. You're SO getting one! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails