Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well, HELLO CUTENESS...

Oh.My.Word!!!! I know, I know, moms all over the world think they have the cutest baby but just look at my proof...

Well, Hello Dimples...
She is smiling so big because since I've been off for summer break she has been sleeping 9 hours...or is that why I'm smiling so much...I can't remember!!!:) (please everyone knock on wood...NOW!!!)







Well, Hello Little Pee-Wee
Well, Hello Miss Blue Eyes...

And what would a photo shoot be without an attempt for the bro/sis pic. And this is as good as it got...









3 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Oh my cuteness!!!! What awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 them! So excited about her sleeping too! Good job charley bird!

April and Brad said...

UGH!!! I just absolutely love those cute little kids!!! :)

Wolford Family said...

Love the new pics of Miss Charley! What an angel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails