Monday, June 29, 2009

Poor Sam...

We made it...Southern Shores watch out!!!

Poor Sam has had the worst strep throat I've ever seen. He has blisters in his mouth and a rash and he wouldn't eat or drink for days:(:( The doctor finally called in new medicine and he is finally acting like good ol Sam again!! Due to the fact that Sam was under the weather I have no pictures of my kids but my nephew Si filled in nicely!!! :)


This one is my favorite. Look at his little tracks he left with his knees in the sand! Your almost there buddy!!

Charley has been a champ and loves taking her naps under the umbrella! and OH MY...her in her little bathing suit...PRICELESS (thanks Gee-Jo!!) pics of that to come!!! I've got to go take a little 2 year old to the pool and paint a little 3 1/2 month old toenails...oh my...
Head on over to Amy's Blog for some big news!!! We are SO excited and we can't wait!!!!


1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

I say we start a new streak...the surprise oops babies streak! Kelly's next on the list! Glad Sam is feeling better! Let's get together soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails