Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little beach bum wants to say hello...

Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious!!!!! and folks this is not even her in her super cute bathing suit...

"Hey there fellas"... You really have to get Chris to do his voice for this...and then I picture Chris going to drop punt any boys who come close to even looking in Charley's direction...and then there's Sam too...ohh poor girl won't ever date...
and to answer your questions...
1. yes, I but my baby in the sand
2. no, she did not eat it
3. yes, she LOVED the texture of it!!!
"mom, why am I in the grass???? I told you I liked the sand."



"Ahhh, now that's what I'm talking about...much better!"...





3 comments:

April and Brad said...

SO STINKIN CUTE!! Now we just need some pictures of Charlie in her bathing suit and some cute pictures of Sam, then our lives will be complete back here in Roanoke :)

Unknown said...

OMG She is a DOLL!! Yea yall will have your hands full when she gets older! I never knew she had dimples!! So cute and yes I finally visited your page and I believe you sent this link to me over a year ago! Kiss the babies for me. Miss you all!! I am glad to hear baby Sam feels better!!!

Wolford Family said...

She is so gorgeous! Looks like her big bro. I can't believe she didn't eat the sand! Miss you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails