Sunday, June 7, 2009

So last Monday was a sad day at the Dowdy House when the Patriots lost in the quarterfinals of the state tourney to Hickory..a good team, but a team that we should have beat. On good news I have officially got my husband back and I'm giddy with excitement!!!!! AND last week when I opened the front page of the sports section and saw my husband's 7th grade bowl cut, I might have laughed out loud for a minute..or was it 10...go here to check out the blast from the past!!!

Warning kid update ahead...if you are not a grandma or an aunt or uncle you may want to scroll down:
Charley: She LOVES to smile and laugh and does both quite often. She will sleep 8 hours but only on days that I don't work. During the work week she wakes up every 2-3 hours but on the weekends sleeps 7-8...can we say make mom feel guilty much...She is wearing all her 3-6 months clothes and looking OH so adorable and she wears a size 2 diaper now!!! She has been rolling over but recently she has even rolled over from her back to her tummy!! She loves to watch whatever Sam is doing and she has started sitting in her Bumbo seat. Just like her big brother she listens to rain music and likes to be swaddled when she sleeps and also like her brother she has learned to put her self to sleep!! I can lay her down wide awake and she will go on to sleep!! She still LOVES bath time and being outside!!

Sam: I know I'm his mom but Sam is seriously a sports superstar!!! He can swing a golf club SO good and he now can officially "score goal" on mom when mom is ACTUALLY trying...not that that particular says much:) His language continues to take off and he is super funny. He still gets shy in new places but HOORAY he is doing much better going to nursery! He also knows how to break my heart....he will say, "sam sad today....miss mommy" when I have to go to work:(:( He will go on his "potty" but you have to ask him. The next couple of weeks we are going to attempt to potty train!!!

I know I'm missing things but I'm tried...Here's to the last week of school...Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!!!! School has NOT gotten any easier and I DESPERATELY need summer!!!

Here is Sam's first official picture as a photographer...He took it ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!


Not to shabby!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails