Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Big Brother,


Dear big bro Sam, 
You are the bestest big brother a girl could ask for!  You love to show me the ropes and teach me new things every day!!  You have already taught me how to score goals and the proper way to shoot hoops!  You always make sure sissy has a ball and constantly want me to watch you!  ("sissy watch me")  I hear you ask for me when you wake up from your nap and you love to come and jump in my bed!  At night I hear you pray for me! I'm sorry I sometimes cry in the middle of the night, I'll keep working on that! .  I can't wait until I can run and play with you!  Thank you for the big brother kisses...big brother kisses are the best...


You ALWAYS make sure I have a toy...(I especially like the red car you give me) (thank you April for giving brother cool cars for his birthday, he likes to share with me!!)...


You always make sure I can see the TV when the "buttons" are on!  You do NOT like when I cry and you always tell mommy and daddy as soon as you hear me!!   I know when I get older you will scare mean boys away...and if one of them breaks my heart I know you will break them (if you can get to them before daddy)!!!  I love when you sing "Wheels on the Bus" and "Hush Little Baby"!   I don't mind that sometimes you rock in my bouncy seat, but mom seems to think you are going to break it, so you might want to stop that! Speaking of mom, as soon as I can talk I will inform her that even though we are brother and sister we do NOT have to match! I love watching you and Daddy wrestle.  One day I will show both of you who is boss!  Thank you for reading to me...my favorite is Biscuit Goes To School!!!  I think you are really funny, especially when you pretend fall from the couch, (by the way Mommy doesn't like that Daddy taught you that so you may want to cut that out too!)  
Thanks for being such a great example for me!!  I love you brother!!  

Love, 
Sissy

ps  Keep those kisses coming!! 

3 comments:

Wolford Family said...

Love, love, love it! So sweet. I'm glad Sam loves his little sister so much! Has life regained
"normalcy" yet?

Amy Jo said...

too cute!

Keeping up with the Jones said...

Absolutely adorable!! :) You have two amazing kiddos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails