Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is about all my brain can handle...

I have so many funny thoughts in my mind but lack the energy to put them into a coherent post! Instead I thought I would give you a little "sneaky peeky" into Charley's nursery!! Here are some of the fabrics we are using for the bedding and curtains...and by we, I mean Bonnie who has so graciously offered to help with my "dream bedding"! We went this week to the lady who is helping with the bumper and we approximately spent 48 hours trying to decide which font we liked for the monogram...I know about all the "real" global issues I could have spent my time worrying over, but lets be honest...baby girl bedding ranks right up there with global warming when you are 33 weeks pregnant! Let me add that the paisley print looks SO much cuter in person...the pink is not that bright and the colors actually match perfectly with the stripe fabric...don't worry trust me with the paisley!







I love the brown and pink combo and I thought if I could add in a little green and I could use some of the things, such as the changing pad, from Sam's nursery. I LOVE the different textures and colors in the fabric!!! You will just have to wait to see the finished product...I know you will probably have trouble sleeping tonight with all the anticipation...:)


I also have asked/suckered/begged Aunt Cam to paint a name canvas to go over the crib...and lets just say we may even let Sam dabble in his "inner Picasso" to make a little something special for baby sissy's room!! Check out this blog to get a little hint...


And speaking of "baby sissy", oh how Sam MELTS MY LITTLE OL' PEA-PICKING HEART when we says good night to "sissy" and kisses my belly...yes, you guessed it...it is
P.R.E.-C.I.O.U.S.!!!!


...and please pray for snow...


*edited to note: I changed to a pink and brown background in honor of baby girl...I am also currently accepting computer help in making a header...you didn't think preggo brain could really figure that out did you???

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

What a cute idea for over the crib!
Cam, I am glad that it is you and not me! Good luck!

Wolford Family said...

The colors are perfect! I can't wait to meet lil' Charley!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails