Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I swear I caught him" ~~Uncle Dude

A couple of weekends ago we all went to Sam's girlfriend (Campbell is a little girl that Bonnie watches 4 days a week, they are only a couple of weeks apart in age...they like hold hands and everything...that's right...my baby has moves...) mountain cabin at Wintergreen! We all laughed when they called the basement "a place where the kids can run around and play" they failed to mention the full kitchen, stone gas fireplace, and flat screen TV's...needless to say their idea of a "play place" wasn't quite the same as ours, considering we were picturing concrete floors...but since they said we could run around and play...we did!!! Chris and I started "horsey racing" with Silas and Sam...but you can hear in the beginning of the video the boys kept calling Chris the "good horsey" so my pregnant belly decided to hand over my title of horsey to uncle "dude" (for some completely UNKNOWN reason, Sam calls Aaron, "dude")! We thought this way they could have a friendly father/son race...we should have known better...luckily Faith caught it all on camera...FOR THE RECORD...uncle dude claims that he caught Sam before he hits...I'll let you be the judge of that!!! All I'm saying is that I think we are all glad that the "play basement" wasn't concrete!!!

edited to note: you may want to pause the blog music so you can hear the video....and PLEASE be a friend and tell me the truth..Is my voice REALLY that annoying...in retrospect...don't tell me...



I think we all can agree that Sam owes Uncle Dude a "freeshot"!!!


Ohhh...and that is DEF. not our Elli laying on the couch...we would never let her be so rude....but they did say "we bring our dogs...make yourself at home"...Elli def. did...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally caught him. If you watch the video til the very end, you can see my hand go right underneath Sam's big noggin' and break his fall.

Sam owes me his life.

And a free shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails