*edited to note(8 pm)
Now I'm not one for signs and I STILL think that Baby Dowdy is a boy (even though some may say it's just the witch craft talking:) ), but do you find the irony in what I received in the mail while I was gone???
(ok I tried to download a picture but couldn't)
...I got an American Girl magazine...out of NO WHERE...I have never ordered anything American Girl or related so why did I receive this magazine...I'm just throwing that twist out there.
**** For those that don't know I have ALWAYS said that the first thing I am going to buy my daughter is a "Bitty Baby" (the baby form of American Girl....come on people...don't act like you don't know who Kit is)!!! Even Chris knew when we were dating that I couldn't wait to give my little girl a Bitty Baby and ohhhhh I looked at the magazine and ohhhh I was tempted to think pink!!!!! Go here to see (Chris was not so tickled pink when he looked at the cost...apparently American Girl Dolls are a "girl thing")
I know I may have left several of you in suspense about my Monday's doctor's appointment to find out if Sam was having a sister or a brother but the truth is...I haven't had it yet!!! Last Tuesday Chris found out one of his golfers made it to the state tournament in Richmond. Since we were already planning a trip to visit aunt Mammie and Uncle Greggie in W'burg we decided to make it one LONG weekend get away for the fam! We left Friday night for Williamsburg then spent all day Sat. with Mammie and Greggie. Then on Sunday we headed for Richmond for Chris and Hunter to play their practice round and then Hunter had his first round on Monday and is at his second round right now! Sam and I have had some serious and much deserved Mommy/Sam time. We have visited friends, gone shopping and Sam even got to make a doggie at "Build a Bear" and you will never guess what he named her....ELLI!!!! He was so into the whole thing...he pushed the button to stuff her, kissed a heart to put inside her, gave her an "air bath", and combed her....it was PRECIOUS!!! He has carried her EVERYWHERE!!! He even tries to feed her fruitloops and he puts his treatment mask on her, for Elli to get her "medicine", just like him! Oh my has it been cute!!! (Sam update: he had to go back to the doctor, get a chest x-ray, and be put on "preventative medicine" twice a day:( He is starting to take his neubulizer better and now you can tell him "It's time for your medicine" and he will sit beside his machine!)
So back to when we are finding out because I know you sitting on the edge of your seats!!!! Tomorrow I have to stop playing "stay at hotel" mommy (and OHHH how I have enjoyed it) and go back to work...just in time for a field trip to Safari Park! Then I will pray our bus isn't late getting back, leave right at 2:30, rush to the doctor by 3:00 and HOPEFULLY have my ultrasound! So we should know by Wed. evening!!!!...even though we know it is a boy, because really people, has Amy's "witch craft" EVER been wrong...nope...its been 100 percent correct...it's actually kind of scary!!! Please be praying that everything goes well for the ultrasound, and that everything measures correctly!
First Week of School
12 years ago

1 comment:
The witchcraft has been passed down for generations in my family and has yet to be wrong... I can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment