Tuesday, October 9, 2012

37 weeks!

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Gender: It's a boy...still! :)

Maternity Clothes: I'm going to go ahead and take this off now!  HA!

Weight gain:  38 pounds...I'm going to call it "water weight" because it makes me feel better! !  :) 

Movement: Last week when my doctor was trying to hear the heartbeat he would not stop moving!  She said he was a "really active baby".  She also asked, "Does he do this all day?".  To which I responded, "yes, yes he does"!  Active babies make for good newborn sleepers...right??...right???   (It also makes me feel better to think this...just go with it!)   

Sleep: It's hit or miss!  I look like a train has hit me in the morning and judging by the "poor you" looks I get when I walk into work I'm guessing I look pretty sleep deprived!  HA!

Symptoms: I pretty much have all 9 month pregnant troubles!  Doctor Martin chalks all the braxton hicks up to it being a third pregnancy and I'm going with it!  I'm still starting to dilate but nothing serious.  He is head down but not engaged and he "sunny side up" so I hope he turns soon!  (Sam was as true "star gazer"...not a fun delivery!   This week I also had to take my wedding band off for the first time in any of my 3 pregnancies...so let's add swelling to the list!  :)

Cravings:  I did eat 6 rolls at Logan's on Sat. night...6...who eats 6 rolls...but they were so warm and buttery

Best moment this week:  We haven't done too much to the nursery but we have starting putting finishing touches on the older kids rooms!  Sissy finally got her new white twin bed (thanks to Craigslist) so we were finally able to put up Sam's bunk beds for the first time!  It was an instant hit!  Sam has invited Charley over for a "sleepover" on Friday night!  How cute is that!  I'm glad they got some "special treatment" before the baby gets here!    



(we decided to wait and stone the fireplace in "phase 2" so ignore the poor brick and exposed cement...that didn't stop me from decorating it for fall...ha)

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Hey, at least your wardrobe is still looking great!! Cute outfit:) and about the six rolls...way to go! I may do that pregnant or not:/ haha we can't wait to meet baby max!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

You look great! I am excited to see news of the new little one...maybe next time I check your blog?! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails