TWO...
Did you guys know my sister Amy Jo was pregnant...well she's just 7 weeks behind me and I'm so excited for her and Greg and big brother Parker! These were taken this summer when they came in for my uncle's retirement party...I was waiting for her to become "facebook official" but I've given up hope! HA! I hate these are the only pictures so far we have of us being pregnant together...(hint, hint :) )****edited to note: Amy did catch my hint and she came in this weekend before I could even finish this post to surprise us! She got to go to the pumpkin patch, watch the kids play soccer, and attend Max's baby "sprinkle"! My heart was very happy!...and we got some super cute pumpkin patch bump pics!
I mean really...how sweet...
This one just makes me laugh...
English girls with Uncle Dip...he laughs just like my dad...and yes he is wearing a "Walmart Greeter" tag at his retirement party...their humor was identical too!






No comments:
Post a Comment