How Far Along: 38.5 Weeks
Gender: It's a boy...still! :)
Weight gain: 42 pounds...Clearly I'm going for a record here and I'm not one to back down easily!
Weight gain: 42 pounds...Clearly I'm going for a record here and I'm not one to back down easily!
Movement: Still moves like crazy! I love watching him move during church!
Sleep: I wake up probably 6 times a night...makes for a fun morning! HA!
Symptoms: For the first time in all 3 pregnancies I had high blood pressure at my last appointment. They ran test and everything came back fine! They think it was just from running straight from school to grab the kids and rushing to my appointment and Chris was late meeting me so the kids had to come with me for the first couple of minutes! I'm going with it! I have swelling (once again...there's a first for everything) and a pain in my back and right rib! I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant...I pretty much have all pregnancy symptoms!
Cravings: Chris took me to a movie and I randomly decided I needed an ice cream Snickers bar! It was beyond magnificent!
Best moment this week: Cam and Winkie with help from my fam threw baby Max a "sprinkle"! (pics to come) It was precious and perfect! I also finally packed Max's hospital bag
AND if this just doesn't make your heart happy, I don't know what will...



1 comment:
Love the bump pictures! :)
Post a Comment