We started out our day with a little light reading!
Flower surprise from Daddy!
For Valentine's Day I asked Chris to finally hang our picture gallery! It still needs a slender "Roanoke" sign between the right end frames but I love how it turned out!
Thank you sissy for modeling the couch!
One of the prints
another print! I love how the prints turned out!
I can't commit on what picture to put in the big frame so for now it's the original sailboat picture! Chris keeps recreating a story for everything person who sees the wall for the first time! My favorite so far is the, "One summer when Emily and I were sailing off the coast of Greece..." He's a funny man my husband!
This is the sweetest story ever! On Valentine's Day I went to leave for work and Sam chased me down because he was frantic that he had forgotten something and I had to come back in! He ran up to his room, rummaged in his underwear drawer and took these precious hearts out! One for me, one for Daddy! Completely on his own time, he snuck into the craft drawer to get paper and the heart stencil to make us our very special Valentines, then he hid them and waited patiently until Valentine's Day! It was the sweetest Valentine ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment