Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Party Sneak Peek...

We are doing what is probably going to be our last joint birthday party for the kids!  We are doing Dr. Seuss and I've had fun with the red and aqua color scheme!  I saw these cute ribbon topiaries on etsy and decided I could make them!  I thought they turned out super cute!  

I'm trying to get as much as I can done for the party now since soccer season officially starts soon!  I'm really trying not to stress this year and to save as much money as possible.  I even decided to nix the cute invitation I had planned for an evite!  Sometimes simplicity just works for our family!  

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Emily! This is so random, but I just happened upon your blog through a series of links from other blogs I follow and people I know, and as it turns out in this very small world, when I landed on your blog homepage I realized: I went to school with your husband (like 2nd grade!) and I think we may have attended Awanas together too (Barnhart Baptist?). I remember his mom being such a sweet lady...she much have been a room mother or something. My goodness - that was a long time ago! Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. So fun to meet other local bloggers :-). Hope your day is a good one and that you are enjoying what remains of the snow!

Wayne said...

Your falling behind on post Em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails