Monday, December 12, 2011

I'll never be the fun parent...and this is why



While I was at my Stampin Up Christmas Party Chris set up a little home movie theater!  Complete with their own popcorn bowls!  With the lights turn off it made for a pretty legit experience!  I would show you the picture of them sitting with their bowls of popcorn but apparently this movie theater doesn't require a shirt because Charley wasn't wearing one!
I tried to redeem myself as the fun parent the next night by turning off the lights during bath and letting them play with glow sticks.  You can get 16 sticks at the dollar section at Target.  I got them when they were 50 percent off and let them play with 4 at a time!  The best 13 cents I've spent in awhile!  They literally played for an hour!  They LOVED this...go right now and buy some!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails