Last weekend we had some friends over for a Christmas Party! I let Chris be in charge of entertainment and he ran with it! He did a series of "Minute To Win It" games that did not disappoint, no they did not! OF COURSE we played boys against girls and I'm glad to report that all our marriages survived...I'm still waiting to hear back from the Collins but I'm thinking we're at 100 percent! HA! :)
Here are Amy and Greg playing a version of flip cup! In Dowdy style they are using juice barrels! This got pretty intense but Amy came up with the big W for the girls team!
April mentally preparing for the tissue box challenge...I need an ounce of that girl's passion! LOVE IT!
Look at everyone watching...can we say intense...for the record Brad cheated by pulling out more than tissue at a time so the boys got a point but with a very big *!
Apparently cheaters play with their tongue out! HA!
Mike could possible be the slowest cup stacker there is! :)
Not our Cam! She rocked it! Point for the girls!
I killed the "cookie on the forehead, try and get it in your mouth without using your hands" game! In fact the girls won all three rounds!
Lori and Dustin playing flip cup! Being pregnant didn't even phase Lori...she crushed it and had the best time of the night!
Pencil Game!
Action shot!
Ornament blow obstacle course!
Team pink! It got super hot so Kelly and I had to call a time out for a costume change! We even got matching sissy bows!
The winners...minus Lori...sorry Lori!
The boys trying to hold up the score board...which would have showed all their *'s!!!
We wore Parker out! (Parker got a pass to come because his momma had to go back to work that week! :) )
We had such a great time! Thanks for putting up with all the craziness! Chris is already planning next year's entertainment...be very afraid!








No comments:
Post a Comment