Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy in the world!

Chris turns 32 today! 32!  We had a pretty low key birthday because he is pretty sure he got a concussion playing soccer this weekend but we still tried to make it extra special for the best dad in the world!  Sam was so sweet!  He asked Chris and I to stay upstairs so he could work on Daddy's birthday gift.  About 5 minutes later he called for my help and this is what I came down to: 


 Wrapping up one of their old footballs with toilet paper!  He needed my help to find a bow!  I mean really!  I could not think of one thing Chris was want more than passing football with his boy!  It was so sweet!
This morning before church we were watching an interview with Mary Steenburgen, Ted Dansan's wife.  In the interview she made a comment about how she wished she could clone Ted because every woman deserves to have a Ted.  That pretty much sums up my Chris...every woman deserves to have a Chris and I'm so grateful to have the most caring, thoughtful, respectful, Christian man and as my husband!  We love you Chris!  Happy 32nd Birthday you old man!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails