Friday, August 19, 2011

End of summer happenings...

We headed to splash valley!  The kids loved it once we warmed up and we even went back after nap time!  Sam could do the purple slide all by himself.  He was so proud! 
 I went to the wedding shower for the adorably cute Katie Vance (and I forgot my camera) but when I got home this is what I found:
someone took a trip to the dollar general and now sissy has her own golf clubs!  He is trying his best to get her as interested as Sam!  

We headed out for Mexican and Frogurt with the Wolfords!  I always love heading downtown!  

 When Chris parallel parked the car he literally got a standing ovation from the people seating at the outside tables.  The park job was pretty test book and it was also pretty funny to see Chris give them a friendly wave as to say, "Yeah, I'm that good"!  I love our car but it is so hard to park because it's so wide.  I would not have tried this in a million years!
It's a shame they don't like each other...

1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

I got a blog shout out?! :) I feel so loved! THANKS SO MUCH for coming! Wonderful to see you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails