Oh my word how big does sissy look with her hair in a true pony tail??
Looks like Sam doesn't mind having a "dress up section" in the toy room! Let's not tell Daddy about this one!
Sissy LOVES the pool! She even has a baby in the pool! That girl loves playing baby! About as much as my husband loves swimming around in little girl purple goggles!
Do not try this at home people!
Charley having fun at pump it up! We love our midweek play dates with Coy and Eli! She can do all the blow ups by herself! She is one strong cookie! We all know she is strong-willed! But her little muscles are just as strong! I laughed when Kelly @ Kellyskorner said she need James Dobson's number on speed-dail because SO.DO.I!!!!!!!!
The big kids had to take a water break! I don't blame them they were running hard!
Pure joy!







No comments:
Post a Comment