Friday, July 1, 2011

Just call us crazy!

Our roof was in desperate need of replacing.  Chris and I have both roofed on several different mission trips and some how Chris talked me into letting him roof!  Our roof is very challenging with several different gables so it was definitely a huge project!  Right now all the old shingles are off and tom. he will starte with the new!  Should be very interesting!  Luckily we have the greatest friends in the world and several have come over to help out!  
Look at this cute little helper! 


 This is what I did...a lot of sitting, taking orders for food, and watching kids.  I have gotten up on the roof several times and taking several trips to the dump but that is the extinct of my "work"!

Mike, Brad, and Chris working hard!
 Mike watching Chris work hard...:)
 Sam threw a lot of water on the roof!

Before and after pics to come!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails