The 4th was kind of crazy because we were still roofing (more to come on that later) but we had great family fun! We started off at a cookout at Mom's in the pouring rain. We ate under the carport and for the longest time I kept the kids out of the rain until I finally gave up hope! Here is Sam after eating chocolate cake and playing in the rain!
Soaking Mess!! I could eat sissy up in that whale smocking!
Then we meet family and friends over at the Dowdy's for some whiffle ball and dessert action! Charley loving up on Emery!
Our attempts at family shots!
Brad makes me laugh every time.
Then we headed down for the fireworks! Sam loved them...Sissy could have cared less, wasn't scared, wasn't excited. Then we ended the night with some sparkler fun! How American does Sam look in his Brazil jersey? Ha!
We hope you had a great 4th!







No comments:
Post a Comment