Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cute Birthday Present Idea!

Little Miss Emily turned 5 and we went to celebrate at her pool last weekend!  Being the nerdy teacher I am I got her a Leap Frog video and two stage 1 books.  I went to grab a quick bag to put them in and was shocked that I couldn't find a bag cheaper than 3.99.  Luckily I remembered seeing these cute reusable shopping bags at the dollar section (yes I was at Target)!  I brought it for a dollar, took it home and used my circuit to cut out these adhesive letters!  How cute does this dollar bag look with her name on it!  If you don't have a machine to cut the letters out you can easily just get letter stickers!  Fun and cheap wrapping idea!  

1 comment:

Wolford Family said...

So stinkin' cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails