Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just call me a Cheer Aunt!

The last weekend of Feb. Chris took his soccer team on a preseason trip so it was perfect timing for Mom and I to go support Danielle at one of her cheerleading competitions in NC!  We had to wake up at 5 (including the kids) and drive 3 and half hours but we made it and our "spirit sprinkles" were in full effect!!  Danielle did an AWESOME job and I was so proud of her, especially her heal stretch!  My kids did a good job of actually sitting through the competition!  Synergy is orange and black so I tried to represent the colors but Sissy didn't have any orange and all poor Sam had was a shade a peach but like a good cheer Aunt I told him it was like a "spring/Easter shade" of orange and made him wear it anyway!!  HAHA!   
 Dylan was a HUGE help with the kids!!
 Soak it all in Charley while you can!  Your Daddy is a soccer coach and the odds of you actually being on a traveling cheerleading team is about as good as the Redskins winning the next super bowl...and I'm a skins fan!
 Sam looks thrilled doesn't he!  He actually really enjoyed watching the teams compete but it is a lot of sitting and waiting!
 I watched Laura put on that eye makeup and let me tell you it is an art form.

 Love these kids!!!


 I told Danielle to give me a cheer move and this is what I got!  She clearly has a self confidence problem!  I love that kid!!
 We promised the boys that as soon as we got to the hotel we could go swimming!  They made sure we kept our promise!
 Dylan I am totally going to show your prom date this picture!  I always knew you loved playing "baby"!
 The birthday girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails