Sam turned 4 on Feb. 27th. We were on our way home from Danielle's Cheerleading competition and Dad was on his way home from his preseason trip when he asked Sam what he wanted to do for his birthday. Of course the newly 4 year old shouted CHUCK-E-CHEESE!!! So off we went on a Sunday afternoon (can we say birthday party central I can't even begin to tell you how packed it was)! The whole ride home he was asking when he could open his presents so approximately 13 seconds after we unloaded the car he got to open his presents...Chick-Hicks, The King, and Lightening McQueen! He has carried them around everywhere every since!
That means sissy has to carry baby with her...
Sam got to wear "comfy clothes" via his request! I figured it was his birthday so he got to pick and of course he wore his "running shirt" and sweatpants! There are some battles I choose not to fight!
Sam loved this horse riding game! He was really good at it!
Sam also loved the basketball game!
Get 'em Sam!!
I wanted to write Sam's 4 year old post but every time I go to write it I just get so teary eyed! (maybe because I keep thinking about this post by rocks in my dryer....do they really grow up...tell me it's not so!!) I don't even want to think about how I will be when he goes to Kindergarten! I LOVE this kid! He makes me smile and laugh EVERY day! Happy 4th Birthday Sammy C!











1 comment:
no way baby sam can be 4 years old!!! ahhh!
Post a Comment