After having back to back birthday parties for the kids last year (their birthdays are only 10 days apart) I vowed that this year I would do a joint party for them and I kept my promise! Their invitations read "A double celebration, come join us for fun and more! As Charley turns two and Sam turns four!" We decided to keep it simple this year by inviting just the family and some close friends. Because I obviously needed to keep the color scheme gender neutral I went with Brown, Blue, Red, Green, and Orange polka dots. It sounds like a lot but the invitations turned out really cute!
Chris had two scrimmages on the day of the kids party so I did what any good mom would do...I put them to work! They dusted (I may only have an ounce of Pledge left but it was so worth it!)
Top and bottom!
I made them this cheap banner but Sam loved it and has yet allowed me to take it down!
I used black and white photos for the centerpiece and Bonnie made the kids those adorable birthday place mats!!
This is a good shot of the color combo! Thank you Target for the super cheap plates and napkins!
I made these cute car pretzels for favors! They were super cute and the mold make 6 at a time so it didn't take as long as I thought! Sam LOVES anything cars so he of course loved these pretzel sticks!
Daddy made his famous cupcakes! He was gone all day Sat. so I iced them using a pastry bag and tip (per Chris's request)
I made these cupcake toppers. They were super easy and Sam insisted on the little heart! Who was I to deny the request of the birthday boy!
More party pics to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment