I tried to make this a wordless post but soon realized that someone might report us...We would like to officially state that this was a HIGHLY supervised activity that lasted only long enough for Chris to take pictures...ohh don't judge us, it was cute, and don't act like you haven't always wanted to!!!


4 comments:
look at sams lil baby belly !
I'm with Brynn :)
Who's carrying Sam's Baby sister? Sam or his momma? Good Gravy - What are you feeding that kid?! (Although I think Brynn meant it in a cute way...i just wanted to take it to the next level)
how cute:) and i love his little belly poking over his pants! baby bellies are the best-i hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!
hilarious emily. i must say that the belly was the first thing i noticed....before even looking at everyone's comments! glad to hear everything is going well with baby girl dowdy!!
Post a Comment