My dear friend Kelli, who I teach first grade with and is literally SURROUNDED by extremely pregnant women, as in her classroom is smack dab in between mine and Anna's (who is due in 3 weeks), AND she has yet to look at us and say "stop whining" OR "please refrain from the breastfeeding convo's during lunch hours"...yep, she's basically a saint, ANYWAYS (back on subject Emily)...she had the showcase last month and decided upon the cutest idea of having all the teachers turn in a picture of when they were in the grade they taught, then we could all guess. Do you know EVERY SINGLE PERSON GOT MINE RIGHT!!!! Even my first graders...I mean really...WHAT gives it away:)????
I mean, come on, I was the LAST of THREE girls...my momma was NOT afraid of some hairspray or some hot rollers, or apparently the teaser 'cause just look at those bangs!!! AND...Just because I can...look who in our house turned 29 today. Here is a hint: It's not me, or Sam...or Elli
MY HEAVENS...isn't he PRECIOUS. And for the record this would be his first grade picture as well. Before Sam came and raided all our picture frames I had these pictures in a side by side frame. Could we look anymore like brother and sister? We are even wearing the same colors! And you think Sam had a choice with the blond hair and blue eyes...ha!
MY HEAVENS...isn't he PRECIOUS. And for the record this would be his first grade picture as well. Before Sam came and raided all our picture frames I had these pictures in a side by side frame. Could we look anymore like brother and sister? We are even wearing the same colors! And you think Sam had a choice with the blond hair and blue eyes...ha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!! I LOVE YOU!! I'll have to save the sappy, love puppy, "you are the best" post for later...I think I hear Majo pulling in to brush me up on my hot roller skills before baby girl gets here...don't worry, hairspray is under one arm, and a teaser in the other!

4 comments:
Looks like a match made in heaven to me! Haha...so cute! I miss you! When's our next girl's night?
EMILY
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PAGE TO HAVE SUCH A COOL LAYOUT WITH THE BACKGROUND AND ALL...CALL ME
MIKE
My mom used to feather my bangs. Yeah, it was, well, feathery. The last time she did it I cried...no more feathers after that (thank goodness!).
Precious !
Post a Comment