Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring break 2012...just what the doctor ordered!

We did absolutely nothing over spring break and it was glorious...GLORIOUS!  And just what the doctor ordered!  Has everyone else been as sick as the Dowdy clan this winter???  Sickness be gone!!  There, I feel better!

We peppered our week with low-key family fun...and you know what's funny...we didn't spend a dime on entertainment AND I think our kids had the time of their lives!  HA!   Don't get me wrong...planned family trips are awesome, something us Dowdy's can kill in the summer time!  But our spring break needed to be a time of no appointments, no set schedule, literally just a BREAK focused on family time (much needed during the craziness known as "the soccer season"!)

We biked and playground hopped! :)

Well who is that stud muffin carrying a little stud muffin???


And yes, it does in fact, get better....example B...
This is how I will remember spring break 2012, big kids smiling and Max rolling with the punches!

Thank you spring break...I now think I can make it until June!  (I didn't say I wasn't counting down...because I totally am...I just think that the light of the end of the tunnel just got a little brighter!)  

1 comment:

jj said...

looks like y'all had a great spring break!! max is so cute!!! :)
just checking...did you happen to get a picture in the mail from me? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails