Sunday, April 21, 2013

Easter a little late


Did I mention we were sick for Easter?  Charley came down with the stomach bug on the Thursday before Easter, Chris on Friday,  Sam on Sat., and Max and I on Easter!  I cried.  I cried because we were sick the week of Christmas and New Year and we have basically had someone with something every week since!  I cried because we missed the family Easter meals and the family Egg hunt!  I cried because I had already laid out the kids matching Easter outfits.  I cried because I wasn't able to worship my risen Savior in our Church.  AND THEN I GOT OVER MYSELF!  Because I could worship my risen Savior in my PJ's with my family, sick or not sick.  And that's exactly what we did!  We played our favorite worship music on Itunes and with the help of our resurrection eggs we really felt like Sam and Charley were really starting to understand the Easter story.  It was a sweet family time!

A few week later we were able to have an Easter "cookout" at Mom's house...
(somewhere there is a picture where the eyes are not a glowing...)

A little ring-around-the-rosies, cousin addition...




Don't worry...the next week I made us all dress up in our matching Easter outfits and take pictures...pics to come!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails